This is a "UO Pro" Utility, which means that its use promotes and is in keeping with the spirit of the Ultima Online product, community and value system, and the use of this utility by players will not be considered by Origin Systems, Inc. as cheating.
This product was created, and is marketed and distributed by Tugsoft under license from Origin Systems, Inc. ORIGIN SYSTEMS HAS NOT TESTED THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER AND DOES NOT KNOW WHETHER IT WORKS IN ANY OR ALL REASONABLY FORESEEABLE SITUATIONS OR THAT IT WILL NOT CAUSE DAMAGE IN SOME REASONABLY FORESEEABLE SITUATIONS. Tugsoft solely warrants that this product will work as intended to your reasonable expectations, and does not infringe anyone's intellectual property rights.
To verify that this product is a "UO Pro" utility, please go to Origin's website at http://uo.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/uo.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?&p_faqid=339and locate the name of this product. Follow the link on Origin's page back to this site. If you can't find this product listed on Origin's website, then this product is not an approved "UO Pro" Utility. Any and all unauthorized use of the UO Pro logo and/or other false claims of approval are strictly prohibited and shall be prosecuted." >>Updated link<<
UOAssist.exe Version 1.8.3 - Posted Mar 15, 2012
UOAssist.dll Version 18.104.22.168 - Posted Oct 18, 2013
The installer is available on the Get It Now! page or you can download UOAssist.exe from above.
Test files are now downloaded using UpdateAce. Press the settings button at the bottom right of the update/news page. Then set UOAssist to check for test files. When a test version is available a button will appear that allows you to download them if you'd like.
- Updated for some packet changes in UO
- Altered Undress/Dress feature for changes in data stream
- Changes to work with the new UO patch system.
- NOTE: You may have to run UO without UOAssist to get the first patch to complete. Also UO may start without UOAssist the first time, just exit UO and try UOAssist again.
- Updated URL's within UOAssist to reflect changes made to the website.
- Found that if registry information was still around for old versions of UO that UOAssist would fail to find the newer/correct information. Corrected it so UOAssist will keep looking until if finds a valid install if it exists.
- Removed the required to run as administrator
- Finds latest versions of UO classic better
- Changed so it requires that it runs as Administrator which will help with updates and also with changes latest UO install makes in registry.
- Can find latest UO:SA classic client install better